High School ProgramFTA has a No-Cut policy. All ability levels are welcome.
The Season Starts in July of each year!
All high school students – Plan to come out for your high school tennis team! Tennis is an out-sourced high school sport in the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District. Please call the FTA message line at 455-4301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Our program runs from July to October – see our Calendar for details.
FTA has a No-Cut policy. All ability levels are welcome.
Registration is Required.
Download, complete, save and return the registration form. You can email (email@example.com), mail the completed form (FTA, PO BOX 73993, Fairbanks, AK 99707), register at the May Block Party, or turn it into the coaches at the courts. You can make payment online below or enclose a check with your registration form.
The following forms are required before your first practice:
- High School Registration Form (PDF)
- Physical Exam form (PDF) Local doctor’s offices also have these.
- Completed Parental Consent form (PDF) – Bring this signed
- Completed Code of Conduct Agreement (PDF) – Bring this signed
- Review of the Concussion handout and completed Concussion Information Form:
- TAD – Tobacco, Alcohol and Drug-Free Policy
- Play for Keeps Information (PDF)
- TAD Orientation Video (11 minutes)
- TAD Play for Keeps Acknowledgement Form – Bring this signed!
If you need assistance, contact the Athletic Director at your school. You may also call the ArbiterAthlete support center at 1-888-668-7452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT!! You must have a completed physical before you can participate at the first practice. No practices will be counted unless the physical and parental consent forms are completed. Ten practices are required to participate in matches. Local health care providers also have physical exam forms in their offices. Physicals are parents’ responsibility and are good for 18 months. There are no in-school physicals available. Coaches will also have parental consent forms and registration forms that can be completed at the first practice.