Middle School ProgramsFor players of all skill levels in grades 6 – 8!
The Season starts in August of each year!
This program is for players of all skill levels in grades 6th – 8th Grade! The format is a fun/work experience. Stroke production and games are used to provide a fast paced interactive experience. All players are welcome, including homeschool students! Middle School Tennis is not affiliated with the Fairbanks Northstar Borough School District, therefore a Sports Physical is not required.
Our program runs from August to September – see our Calendar for details.
Registration is Required.
Download, complete, save and return the registration form. You can email (email@example.com), mail the completed form (FTA, PO BOX 73993, Fairbanks, AK 99707), register at the May Block Party, or turn it into the coaches at the courts. You can make payment online below or enclose a check with your registration form.
- Please bring tennis shoes and water to the first practice.
- Shorts with pockets are advisable.
- Bring your racquet if you have one. Loaner racquets are available.
- Registration forms are available online, at the May Block Party, or at the courts. You must be registered to play.
- The Middle School Tennis registration fee is $100.
- Scholarships are available on a financial need basis to help everyone play.
- Register an account with http://ArbiterAthlete.com, and update your player’s information with their corresponding school.
- If you need assistance, contact the Athletic Director at your school. You may also call the ArbiterAthlete support center at 1-888-668-7452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT!! No practices will be counted unless the parental consent forms are completed. Ten practices are required to participate in matches. Coaches will also have parental consent forms and registration forms that can be completed at the first practice.
For more information on middle school programs call 455-4301 or email email@example.com.